Sunday, August 26, 2007

Hey again





So, I thought I would point out the fact that we can share pics with each other. I would love to see how hot you guys all look doing the different activities that make your life, well, your life. Just use the add image button at the top of the post create page. (okay, you guys probably don't need the thorough explanation that I would, because you are probably much better at this stuff. But I feel so smart explaining computer stuff to people!) I'll share pictures of my pugs. I just adopted them to a family in Florida, so they are not technically my puppies anymore. But they are SO photogenic. They make it look like I know what I am doing with a camera! I can already hear your Ooooohs and Aaaaahs.

I also thought it would be fun to play with all the buttons that control the page layout. I am trying to figure out if there is a way to let all of us play with these buttons, not just me. That would be boring. You guys are welcome to explore and see what you can find from your end (don't feel obligated). I think it would be fun if we could all express our creativity, however cheesey or silly it may be. It may take a while for me to figure out if there is a way for me to share editing options with the rest of you. I am not very computer savvy.

No comments: